Don’t have a university degree? Lacking experience? Don’t let your circumstances limit you!
Youth On The Rise consists of 8-weeks of online training followed by a 3-month entry-level work placement in Montreal. Entry-level work placements include positions such as cashier, barista, sales clerk, etc. All participants will be paid for the full length of the program.
You will gain essential skills such as:
– Digital literacy
– Employment skills
– CV, cover letter, and interview skills
– Emotional intelligence and professional presentation skills
– Exploring career options
– Building work ethic, identifying your values and goals
– Expanding your network and building new connections
Are you the right fit for the program?
– Between the ages of 18 to 30?
– Eligible to work in Canada and a resident of Quebec?
– Unemployed with little or no work experience?
– Out of school and don’t know if you’re going back?
– Lacking a Canadian university degree or specialized training?
– Motivated to work but don’t know where to start?
– Available for full-time participation?
– Have access to a reliable computer and internet connection*?
If you answered yes to all of the above, apply here or contact Teneille Arnott, Project Manager (email: [email protected], phone: 514-878-9788 ext. 336) to find out how you can start building your future, today!
Dates to remember:
Recruitment for the next cohort will begin April 1st, 2022
Employability and Life Skills Training: April 19th to June 14th (8 weeks).
Work placements: June 20th – September 14th, 2022
Please Note: Certain criteria may apply.
Due to COVID-19, the training will be online.
This program is subsidized under the Canada–Quebec Contribution Agreement to support Québec youth, to which the federal government contributes financially, more specifically through the regional component of the Youth Employment and Skills Strategy.