Positions will be posted on our website upon revision by our staff.
- In order for your job to be posted on our website, you must indicate your company’s website address in the job description and in your employer profile.
- Only jobs based in the province of Quebec will be posted on our site.
- Job postings remain on display for four weeks unless specified by an expiry date.
- We reserve the right to reject, approve, or remove any job post for any reason at any time, in our sole discretion.
- While we make every effort to ensure that employers and job postings are legitimate,
- YES is not liable for the accuracy of employer and job information contained on the job board.
If your position becomes filled before the end of this period or if you would like it to remain posted after the period, contact us at 514.878.9788 or [email protected].
En vertu de la Charte de la langue française (Québec), les offres d’emploi doivent être rédigées et publiées en français. Une version peut exister dans une autre langue, pourvu que le français figure de façon aussi évidente. Nous vous encourageons donc à publier vos offres d’emploi sur notre site web en versions française et anglaise.
Quebec’s Charter of the French Language requires that job offers be written and posted in French. A version may exist in another language, provided the French version is featured as prominently. We therefore encourage you to post your offers of employment on our website in both French and English.
In Quebec, unpaid internships are illegal unless the internship (“stage” in French) falls under one of the three narrow exceptions listed in Quebec’s Act Respecting Labour Standards. If the internship does not meet the standards listed by the Canadian Intern Association, the job posting must be advertised as a volunteer position, otherwise it will not be posted on the YES job board.