Hello, October! It’s the time of year when people have returned from their summer break and have realized that they need to get back in touch with their contacts, build their networks and put their finger on the pulse of the market. Not sure where to start? Read on to discover events and opportunities and learn more about the resources that are available to you.
• Download our new Fall 2022 Program Book
• Register for our October Workshops + Events
• Attend our Tune In YES Fundraising event on Wednesday, October 26
• A recap of our Cocktails and Career Conversations Open House Event
For artists and enthusiasts:
• Read an article on how to monetize your art
For job seekers:
• Discover our new WERQ program to support women and non-binary adults
• Get Hired by Sid Lee
• Learn about our online paid work experience program Youth on the Rise
• Meet Our Client Of The Month: Kieran Dunch
For entrepreneurs and business owners:
• Attend the Ellevate Women Entrepreneurs Networking event on Thursday, October 6
• Add your business to our new free resource for Entrepreneurs
• And more!
And don’t forget you can always stop by the center Monday-Thursday, 9 AM – 5 PM to connect face-to-face, access our resource library, use a computer, or simply say hi (we’ve missed you!). We look forward to welcoming you back, or for the first time!
To view this month’s newsletter, click here.