MOCVD Manufacturing Manager - NJ
Expected Salary- $180K plus company stocks.
Job scope & responsibilities:
· Support MOCVD process manufacturing and engineering activities on multi-wafer production reactors for high voltage devices.
· Troubleshoot MOCVD material growth issues.
· Responsible for equipment performance metrics and productivity requirements
· Ensure all MOCVD equipment meets SPC requirements, maintenance schedules, and goals
· Support and document production action plans and FMEA
· Collaborate with cross functional engineering and manufacturing operations team to support epitaxy reactors, wafer metrology tools, and related wafer fabrication equipment
· Provide primary ownership of all reactor growth recipes, tool qualification sequences, calibration monitors, and wafer characterization protocols
· Train/certify and manage both epi and characterization technicians.
· Support yield and uptime improvement activities for ongoing epi wafer.
· Support manufacturing execution system (MES) software and support automation projects to automate and improve data collection methods.
· Generate and update product specifications and procedures to ensure ISO compliance.
· The ideal candidate will be able to support reactor maintenance activities.
· Work in a cleanroom environment and adhere to good manufacturing practices.
· B Sc degree in Engineering with 12 years’ experience or M Sc Degree with 8 years of experience or PhD degree with 5 years’ experience.
· Min of 8 years of experience in MOCVD epitaxial deposition of III-Vs materials in a volume production environment.
· Proven success in meeting aggressive operational objectives: throughput, reactor utilization, yield, etc.
· Demonstrated leadership in organizing work flows, optimizing operator time, streamlining wafer characterization, and improving overall team efficiency
· Experience with continuous improvement methods applied to manufacturing of III-V epitaxial wafers for cost reduction and quality improvement.
· Ability to manage MOCVD technicians and operators.
· Min of MS in Material Science or equivalent.
· Experience with material growth with Veeco’s MOCVD tools is preferred.
Please send me your update Resume for Review.
Thanks & Regards
Wazeer Khan LLC