High Tech Genesis is looking for a new graduate superstar to work on a massive structured and real-time data set.
In this FANTASTIC role you will have the opportunity to analyze customer patterns and provide impactful insights using metrics, algorithms, and statistics.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve business outcomes
- Identify internal and external data sources
- Optimize data mining, validation, and analysis tasks
- Develop and apply data models and algorithms to data sets
- Test models to ensure data accuracy
Required skills and experience:
- Masters, PhD, top of the class OR Hackathon Winner and Critical Thinker
- Must have theoretical knowledge and academic projects published on GIT
- Security analytics and Big Data experience or general understanding
- Must have AI/ML exposure from School
- Strong hands-on experience programming with Python and Linux is must
- Familiarity with AWS Sagemaker from school
- Snowflake database experience
- Kaggle exposure
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.