Happy September everyone! With Fall upon us, we’re pleased to offer a whole range of new online and in-person workshops and events designed to help you navigate your career or business endeavors.
• Download our new Fall 2022 Program Book
• Register for our September Workshops + Events
• Attend our “Cocktails and Career Conversations” Open House event on Wednesday, September 28 from 3 PM – 6 PM
For artists and enthusiasts:
• Support emerging artists at our What the Pop! artist exhibitions and sale
• See their work in our What the Pop! Virtual Gallery
• Meet Our Client Of The Month: Véronique Leduc
For job seekers:
• Discover our new WERQ program to support women and non-binary adults
• Participate in our French for the Workforce classes
For entrepreneurs and business owners:
• Apply for the Iris Unger Recognition Award
• Add your business to our new free resource for Entrepreneurs
• And more!
Get ready to Make Your Move as we welcome you back to our center in a fun and engaging way! Come alone or invite a friend to (re)discover YES at our “Cocktails and Career Conversations” Open House event on Wednesday, September 28 from 3 PM-6 PM. Come for the on-the-spot coaching sessions, success stories and raffles, stay for the pizza and drinks! Our center is located on the 7th floor of 666 Sherbrooke Street West in Montreal. See you there!
And don’t forget you can always stop by the center Monday-Thursday, 9 AM – 5 PM to connect face-to-face, access our resource library, use a computer, or simply say hi (we’ve missed you!). We look forward to welcoming you back, or for the first time!
To view this month’s newsletter, click here.