We’re happy to share that after more than two years, the YES Centre is once again open for in-person visits! Throughout the summer, services will be available in-person or online from Monday-Thursday, and online only on Fridays.
Here’s what’s new this July:
• Join our new WERQ – Women Employment Readiness Quebec Program
• Read about our Client of the Month | Taina Virtanen
• Attend the ELLEvate Pre-Accelerator Demo Day
• Meet the selection committee for What The Pop!
• Apply for the Iris Unger Recognition Award
• Sign up for our new free resource for Entrepreneurs!
• Browse our July Workshops + Events for Entrepreneurs, Artists + Job Seekers
• And more!
Stop by to connect face-to-face, access our resource library, use a computer, or simply say hi (we’ve missed you!). Appointment and event registrations have been updated to reflect your expanded options. We look forward to welcoming you back, or for the first time!
To view our July newsletter, click here.