Did you know that the YES Centre is once again open for in-person visits? Throughout the summer, our services will be available to you in-person and online from Monday-Thursday from 9-5PM, and online only on Fridays.
Here’s what’s new and happening this August:
• Support emerging artists at our What the Pop! artist exhibitions and sale
• See their work in our What the Pop! Virtual Gallery
• Find out about our new WERQ program to support women and non-binary adults
• Participate in our French for the Workforce classes
• Meet the Winners of the ELLEvate Women Entrepreneurs Demo Day
• Apply for the Iris Unger Recognition Award
• Add your business to our new free resource for Entrepreneurs
• Register for our August Workshops + Events for Entrepreneurs, Artists + Job Seekers
• And more!
Our centre is located on the 7th floor of 666 Sherbrooke Street West in Montreal. Stop by to connect face-to-face, access our resource library, use a computer, or simply say hi (we’ve missed you!). We look forward to welcoming you back, or for the first time!
To view August’s newsletter, click here.
Learn more about our services by checking out our artists section, our employment section, and our entrepreneurship section of our website!