Did you know that the YES Centre is once again open for in-person visits? Throughout the summer, our services will be available to you in-person and online from Monday-Thursday from 9-5PM, and online only on Fridays.
Here’s what’s new and happening this August:
• Support emerging artists at our What the Pop! artist exhibitions and sale
• See their work in our What the Pop! Virtual Gallery
• Find out about our new WERQ program to support women and non-binary adults
• Participate in our French for the Workforce classes
• Meet the Winners of the ELLEvate Women Entrepreneurs Demo Day
• Apply for the Iris Unger Recognition Award
• Add your business to our new free resource for Entrepreneurs
• Register for our August Workshops + Events for Entrepreneurs, Artists + Job Seekers
• And more!
Our centre is located on the 7th floor of 666 Sherbrooke Street West in Montreal. Stop by to connect face-to-face, access our resource library, use a computer, or simply say hi (we’ve missed you!). We look forward to welcoming you back, or for the first time!
To view August’s newsletter, click here.