Browns Shoes, a family-owned business established in Montreal in 1940, now with over 65 stores across Canada, is synonymous with top international designer collections, luxurious leather goods, and exclusive street savvy fashion for ladies, men and children.
Browns is looking for highly motivated, reliable, and experienced candidates to join our Montreal distribution center team as an Warehouse Clerk. You will contribute to the warehouse operations by assembling and shipping orders from both our customers and our stores.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Unpacking merchandise
· Picking merchandise
· Packing merchandise
· Preparing packages for shipment
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment
Qualifications and Skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Able to perform repetitive tasks required range of hand motions
· Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, and stand for extended periods when required
· Ability to lift to 15-20 lbs.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Good planning and time management skills
· Be aware of the importance of following the Health and Safety rules.
· Ability to read, write and speak French and/or English
Salary: $13.75-$14.25 per hour