Our food chain client in Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC, are looking for a team members!
Pay Rate - $16/ hr
Shift Timings: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Afternoon/ Evening : 3:00pm till 8:00 or 9:00 pm
Positions - full-time/ part-time
• Sets up food service, kitchen, or salad area facilities, equipment and utensils, under
detailed instruction and, in accordance with specific area needs.
• Prepares or assists in the preparation dishes.
• Serves food items to customers in accordance with specific instructions, ensuring that
appropriate portions are served.
• Following established recipes to prepare menu items.
• Attends to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies;
detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective
supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
• Cleaning, wash and maintain work areas, including floors, facilities, pots, pans, service
ware, utensils, and equipment; collects and places garbage and trash in designated
containers; as appropriate to the area of operation.
• May perform cashiering duties, as required.
• Receiving inventory, moving and lifting food and beverage products and supplies
• Serving customers in a fast, efficient, and friendly manner.
• Providing customers with information regarding food ingredients, availability, and
• Escalating customer concerns and complaints to management.
• Complying with relevant safety, hygiene, and service standards and procedures.
• Must be legally eligible to work.
• Must have good communication.
• Must be able to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly manner.
• Customer service and cash handling experience is preferred.
• Offering above-minimum wage rates.
• Night shift premiums available.
• Flexible working hours.
• On-the-job training is paid.
• Meal discounts.