• Create organize and implement various Activities for children ages 5-12
- Greet, acknowledge and interact with campers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Plans and implement activities that is appropriate for to the ability level of different age groups and makes the activity appealing and fun.
- Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to equipment, other children and surroundings. Including following Covid-19 protocols and procedures,
- Maintains the area in which the Activities has taken place clean & safe
- Convey and promote the importance of healthy living, proper nutrition habits andthe benefits of the respective activity.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Ability to animate groups of between 8 to 12 children between ages 5-12 years old
- Experience working with children is an asset
- Dynamic, energetic, and punctual
- Patient & Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm, creativity and strong organizational skills are highly valued
- Background check will be conducted
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Yes, all public health and Quebec Camp association covid-19 precautions will be put in place and adhered to.