NOTE: Our headquarters are in Ottawa but this position is Remote, anywhere in Canada! A great opportunity!
High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for a Sr. Frontend Software Developer who will:
- Contribute to new products/solutions using agile software development practices
- Test software through automation and CI/CD integration pipelines
- Work closely with PM and UX teams to build an awesome user experience
- Communicate with the team through meetings, demos, and documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with building single page applications and REST API integration
- Experience writing automated tests (unit/integration/functional) using component and end-to-end test frameworks (Jest/Cypress)
- Self-starter, motivated individual who loves to learn and be challenged
- Team player who can collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Good communicator who communicates technical ideas clearly and concisely
- degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar field OR equivalent experience
- Comfortable working with and building Design Systems
- Experience with tools that track and analyze user behaviour (Mixpanel)
- Skilled in building UIs that follow the microfrontend pattern
- Experience with managing, caching, and synchronizing application state (Redux/React Query)
- Comfortable using graphic design tools (Figma/Sketch/InvisionApp)
- Familiar with Java and Java Spring Boot
Why you will want to be a part of our team!
- You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business.
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do.
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone.
- We offer top-notch training programs.
Note 1: If applying to this job in Canada: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.