. Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications.
• Creating testing procedures to evaluate the performance of the software that automates testing processes.
• Running the software testing procedures to evaluate the software.
• Develop and document software testing plans.
• Reporting bugs and making recommendations to improve the software product.
• Collaborating with other Test Engineers, Software Programmers, and other team members.
• Retesting software after bugs are fixed to ensure the program works properly.
• Attending meetings with the development team, clients, and other groups.
. Completion of a college program in computer science, technology, computer programming, or network administration is required.
. At least 2 years of experience in software test is required.