High Tech Genesis is seeking a Senior Software Developer. This person will be responsible for defining, designing, developing, and deploying cloud native applications and solutions.
Be a part of a team that encourages work life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do!
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop new products/solutions using agile software development practices
- Design APIs following industry standards and show an ability to understand pros and cons of different patterns
- Test software through automation and CI/CD integration pipelines
- Communicate with the team through meetings, demos, and documentation
Required skills and experience:
- 6+ years of professional web-development experience in Java/Groovy/Go
- 4+ years of professional API development experience.
- 5+ years of experience using SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL/ElasticSearch)
- Experience building Kubernetes/OpenShift solutions
Desirable skills: Experience with any of the following would be a bonus!
- Cloud native infrastructure and SaaS
- Messaging brokers (RabbitMQ/Kafka) and messaging-as-a-service products (PubNub/Pusher/Cloud AMQP)
- Containers, microservices, and related technologies and design patterns
- Orchestration and configuration management tools (Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Salt)
- CI/CD pipelines
- Secret management tool such as Vault or Amazon Secrets Manager
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.