Aster e Technologies Inc. (Aster) is a technology solutions provider for Semiconductor, Microelectronics, Li battery and Solar PV manufacturers/installers in Canada. Aster will have separate office in Quebec province soon, and it will expand its business operations to Canada and USA market thereafter. Aster has a strong partnership relation with manufacturing companies and is an authorized dealer of such companies’ products. Therefore, the company will market its products in Canada and USA in the first five years and later have plans to expand its services to Mexico and other South American countries. It will also provide manufacturing solutions to companies, universities, labs as Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) foundry services through its partners manufacturing facility in India. Aster will partner with existing engineering service companies in Canada and offer its post-sales service support to the products sold. For more details, please visit our websites www.asteretech.com | www.asterglobal.co
Candidate Requirement (full time or par time)
- Strong leadership and sales acumen.
- Diploma in technology from college or university or equivalent.
- Technical skills related to commercial equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently in an independent manner.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong presentation skills (Ability to effectively develop and present to management professionals)
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment. Solution based initiative with “can do” attitude.
- Must be capable of traveling across Canada and U.S.
- Demonstrated skills in business planning and customer analysis.
- Understanding of social media marketing.
- Must be a PR or Citizen of Canada.
- Bilingualism (French/English) for positions in Montreal.
- Hunter focused, business development individual.
- Attend product and application training online (approximately 2 months). Training is paid.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Aster products.
- Provide technical consultation and service to customers as per their applications in a variety of industries, selecting and promoting the proper company products/services for their application.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to customer requests.
- Secure new customers consistently and efficiently.
- Use leads and other resources to book sales calls.
- Coordinate account strategy and contribute to territory's strategic plan.
- Successfully implement new product-launch strategies.
- Deliver growth in market share within assigned sales territory.
- Manage day-to-day activities with little to no managerial supervision.
- Other duties or projects, as assigned.