The Infinite Design is seeking a passionate Sales and Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities, planning and implementing new sales plans. You will also represent the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
The Infinite Design is a fast-growing design startup, headquartered in Montreal, Canada. We try to create a unique Visual Identity for our clients. Our goal is to create a visual structure to sharpen your company image and helps our clients achieve their mission. Come join us if you want to be part of an innovative company!
Main Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Develop new business potential with customers, increase company sales volume
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat.
- Identify customer needs and provide consulting services for customers
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics and adjust the plans as needed.
- Build a loyal clientele base by consistently acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and maintaining loyal clients
- Understand the company's product knowledge, continuously create and implement new strategies to satisfy customer's request
- Develop unique creative digital content and manage company accounts in various social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram, etc.)
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings to measure progress of set objectives.
- Provide general administrative support to outside sales team.
Who We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 1-3 years' of sales and marketing experience
- Highly developed planning, organizing and negotiating skills; can manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and also function as both a strong team player and project leader
- Strong bilingual ( Mandarin & English or French) communicator with written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, to think critically, strategically, and creatively
- High comfort & proficiency with social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics an asset
- Have good customer base resources is an asset
- Interested in graphic design and production industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected salary to Email: [email protected]