High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for an ideal candidate who will have experience building a SaaS platform and is familiar with modern SaaS patterns like microservices, event driven architectures, and RBAC.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in taking business requirements and translating them into a systems and software architecture
- Understanding with SaaS & cloud-native applications
- Hands-on experience with micro-service-based development
- Proficiency in Spring Boot and Java ecosystem
- Strong programmer in front-end & back-end
- Familiar with cloud architecture design patterns & practices
- Experience with Event-Driven Architecture and Event Brokers such as Kafka, and Rabbit MQ
- Knowledgeable with SSO (OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Experience with SaaS marketplaces (AWS Marketplace, Google Cloud Marketplace, Azure Marketplace)
- Competent with API Portals such as Apigee, MuleSoft and Axway
- Familiar with Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure (compute, storage, network, security, admin, application services, database and monitoring)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Note 6: As of November 1, 2021, all staff must be fully vaccinated absent a valid exemption under applicable human rights law.