It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as a Procurement Agent:
Reporting to the Manager, Purchasing, the incumbent will provide timely, cost-effective and high quality buying expertise, including added value sourcing and ordering of parts, materials, equipment and services.
What is expected from a Procurement Agent at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Purchase parts, materials, equipment and services from established vendors, or research potential new vendors.
- Make recommendations on the best buying policies and practices.
- Develop a customer-supplier relationship to ensure all parts & materials meet the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Continually benchmark, negotiate with and select those suppliers who can meet or exceed company requirements for price, quality and delivery.
- Ensure invoice discrepancies are corrected accurately and in a timely manner.
- Constantly monitor, update and action shortage reports, and maintain core returns.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing customs clearance for aircraft when required.
- Interfacing with various departments to obtain and feed information.
- Must be available for afterhours support and weekend coverage on a rotating basis is required
- College Diploma in Business administration or relevant discipline/experience.
- Relevant experience in a purchasing/procurement and/or material planning and expediting for aircraft parts or a similar type of complex and dynamic technical environment;
- Knowledge of inventory control and replenishment systems and procedures
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Bilingualism (French and English, written and spoken)
What YOU can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Competitive Salary
- No rotation schedule
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
- Gym Membership discount
- Employee Mobile discount
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.