This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Starting hourly rate: $ 15.00/h + Bonus $2.80/h
- Maximum rate: $ 28.50/h (probation + 48 month progression)
- Approximately 5 hours per day
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $3000) *conditions may apply
- Overtime after 5 hours of work.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- Warehouse experience - Preferred