On-Site VIDEOGRAPHER & VIDEO EDITOR Needed for AIDS2022 Conference in Montreal
LetsStopAIDS is a Canadian youth-HIV charity that focuses on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging young people and fostering leadership. Since 2004, we have been creating a global network of youth-HIV leaders.
As our Videographer & Video Editor, you are a gateway to tell our story to the world. We are an out-of-the-box Youth-HIV charity that continuously breaks routine. We are looking for videographers who are creative and open to bringing their creative skills to our Production.
This is a paid position of 25 dollars an hour!
- Proven work experience as a videographer and video editor.
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
- Creative thinker with strong storytelling skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography or similar, an asset.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong skills using Google Docs and GSuite applications.
- Develop Video strategy themes and concepts required for the AIDS2022 Conference. This will include pre-rolls, and unique content creation that will be required for a successful conference.
- Lead the filming of unique content needed for the conference.
Dedication: The role is in person at the AIDS2022 Conference being held in Montreal. The conference will be held between July 30 and August 1st. Shifts will be 3 to 5 hours a day!
How to Apply
- Please send an email to [email protected]
- Please ensure you indicate the role title of this post when you submit your application!
- Please include your portfolio or a link to your work.
Here’s a video about LetsStopAIDS -- https://youtu.be/5B6-LBgWBYU Thank you!