High Tech Genesis is looking for Mechanical Project Manager for one of our exciting projects. The sky is the limit working for a team of professionals whose purpose is to fashion this company into a world leader and deliver a superlative product for their consumer.
- Get involved in the drafting of Specifications and Technical Specifications to define the scope of development projects (establish implementation stages, deadlines, risks and budgets)
- Motivate and support all the project teams with which he collaborates
- Communicate effectively with the members of its multidisciplinary teams to ensure project progress and budget compliance
- Meet the specifications, particularly with regard to functionality and performance with rigorous monitoring
- Approve design documents and plans
- Coordinate the realization of all the tests required for his projects and approve the test reports
- Document the progress of the project by relying on the project management process for traceability and RSDE reporting purposes
- Conduct meetings with the various stakeholders, make technical presentations to management and ensure follow-ups using Simultaneous Engineering
- Provide support and technical support to colleagues and other departments
- Ensure compliance with the company's safety and quality criteria
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in project management (product development)
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in the manufacturing sector (health sector, an asset)
- BACC in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and PDM
- Knowledge of project monitoring tools (Gantt)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English (read and written)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will commensurate with experience.