Location: 133 Montee de Liesse
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: June 27, 2022
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Pay Rate: $21.00/hour to $24.00/hour
BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
Material Handler is responsible for assignments involving the handling of personal computer hardware equipment and peripherals within the National Repair Center and delivery to the shipping Department. Incumbent manages the flow of product for the NRC including box, unbox, foam packaging, scanning serial number and asset tag information into excel spread sheet, move orders and process orders for delivery to the shipping department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions of Job:
- Boxing, un-boxing, scanning, moving and processing orders for delivery to the shipping dept.
- Keep work areas clean after orders have been processed for the day.
- Provide NRC Management with reports that include daily and/or weekly productivity.
- Time management skills to ensure the efficient utilization of Insight resources including parts, tools, inventory, own time, etc.
- Ability to navigate through the Excel software used for order processing.
- Maintain and protect Insight assets and property, including spare parts, client-supplied product, loaners, tools, test equipment, etc.
- Escalate problems and issue to the Project Coordinators and/or NRC Supervisor as appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, problems exceeding commitments with regard to response time, lack of spare parts, training, or any other actual or potential client satisfaction issues.
- Represent Insight in a professional and business-like manner and communicates effectively with Insight’s associates and their client’s.
- Complete all required documentation involved within a project to ensure accurate billing with respect to warranty or contract. This includes getting all required information to the NRC management immediately.
- Maintain efficient utilization of space in the lab.
- Assist the NRC Project Coordinators, other Team Leaders and Management on projects as assigned.