K1 Speed is an international indoor electric go-karting entertainment company that has more than 42 locations worldwide, including 3 in Canada.
K1 Speed Canada is looking for a new Kitchen Employee to join our Montreal location.
K1 Speed Montreal
2080 Transcanadienne Rte.
- At K1 Speed we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding racing experience that surpasses all of their expectations.
- We bring the world of competitive racing directly to our customer’s neighborhoods, offering all the thrills and excitement of an authentic racing experience using state-of-the-art electric go karts, and tracks designed with the safest and most protective barrier system available.
- We train and coach our staff on a daily basis to maintain the highest level of mind-blowing customer service that leaves those who visit us feeling like a valued member of the K1 Speed family.
- We never compromise on safety, and are committed to delivering a world-class entertainment experience by professionally and diligently maintaining our racing karts and equipment to the highest possible standard.
- We maintain a safe, clean, professional and family friendly racing environment so as to ensure the health and enjoyment of our customers and their families.
“Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first”
K1 Speed, North America's innovator and leader in indoor electric go karting is looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and dedicated individuals who are excited to provide exceptional customer service in this premier facility. If you're looking for a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding work environment, then K1 Speed is the place for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform specified kitchen opening duties
- Casual fare menu execution for a la carte orders
- Preparing for and executing menus for larger groups
- Food prep and portioning
- Assist with stocking and inventory
- Perform specific kitchen cleaning duties as assigned by management
- Perform specified kitchen closing duties
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be available for evening and weekend shifts
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and respond to questions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Work is performed predominantly in an indoor environment that is exposed through openings in the building to the outdoors. The work environment of this job typically has a moderate level of noise.