Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As an Inside Sales Agent speaking working remotely in Canada, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
This position is only open to Canadian residents.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion connecting with others? Are you motivated in maximizing sale opportunities? Are you results oriented? In this role, you’ll work professionally and effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future customers in the hotel industry. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, making a sale or explaining the products with compassion with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average to an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Work in the sales program and will be responsible for the introduction and the acquisition of opportunities for a worldwide hotel chain
- Engage both warm and cold leads with intent to sign up potential clients for our Hotel Corporate Discount
- Use different channels to identify the point of contact responsible for the companies travel
- Uncover pain points and introduce the program to our current and potential clients
- Manage our clients' accounts
What You Bring to the Role
- Ability to read, write, and speak English. In this role you will be interacting with global customers and coworkers whose primary language is English.
- One year or more of B2B sales experience
- One year of Hospitality Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree is preferred
- Hotel sales background is a plus
- Must reside in Canada
What You Can Expect
- The position is permanently remote and full-time. Required availability: Monday through Friday between 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Commission bonus
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.