Position: HR Data Administrator
Location: Montreal, Canada
The Maples Group has operated in Montreal since 2009. The Group is a standard bearer in financial services, trusted by many of the world’s largest hedge fund managers, private asset firms and international corporations. In 2022, the Group was again recognized as one of Montreal's Top Employers by the publisher of Canada's Top 100 Employers list.
Our distinction flows from our carefully curated team: 2,000+ professionals characterised by tenacity, ethics and exacting excellence. We hire smart and sharpen smarter, arming talent with best-in-class resources and skills. Operating in key financial centres across the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, our international presence offers a unique springboard for career development and cross-cultural immersion. Our side-by-side financial and legal services are similarly ripe for interdisciplinary learning and growth.
The Maples Group looks to add a Montreal, Canada-based HR Data Administrator to our team and invites eager and qualified candidates to apply. Recognised as one of Montreal's top employers, we are committed to diversity, inclusion and equality of opportunity as we attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
Who We Seek
Our merit-based culture suits professionals in pursuit of boundless careers and lives. Beyond their acumen, team members are collaborative and conscientious, bringing a healthy sense of drive and purpose to each interaction and to all aspects of their work.
About the Role
The HR Data Administrator, is key member of the HR Shared services team, has a deep focus on HR data quality and accuracy, assisting with data entry and query resolution, with an emphasis on ensuring best data practices and alignment across HRSS and HR technology.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide friendly, efficient and effective service delivering a positive employee experience
- Monitoring the quality of HR data and records management across HRSS and HR technology
- Making corrections to data as necessary to ensure accuracy to HR data
- Provides transactional support with data entry and query resolution
- Assist with multiple short term and long term cases/projects to standardize data
- Run & distribute standard and ad-hoc reports
- Receive and handle escalations when guidance or clarification of policies and procedures is required
What You Bring
In addition to indisputably high ethical standards and autonomy, the ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing priorities
- Customer-focus mindset
- Tech savvy with transactional mindset
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, questioning and listening)
- Calm and patient demeanour
- Bilingual (French, English)
Technologically Savvy, Analytical, Meticulous, Process Administration, Continuous Improvement, Root Cause Analysis, Change Management, Systems Thinking, Results Focused, Customer Focused
Benefits & Rewards
The most enduring professional relationships are reciprocal relationships. The Maples Group prioritises employee health and wellbeing. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental and optical)
- Competitive vacation packages
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Savings or pension plan
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
- Global mental wellness programme
- Sports clubs and social events
About the Maples Group
Over five decades, the Maples Group has grown from modest beginnings into one of the world's preeminent professional services firms, offering specialised fiduciary, fund administration, regulatory and compliance, entity formation and management and legal services on the laws of the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Jersey and Luxembourg.
Disclaimer: All personal information collected during the application process will be used for recruitment-related purposes only. Please refer to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice at maples.com/privacy for details on how we handle personal information relating to job applicants.