Le Cantlie Suites Hotel Montreal is looking for someone who shares our passion for excellence and seeks to create a memorable experience for our employees and guests. We are looking for a person who has a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, a concern for quality, a cultural sensitivity, and a sense of customer service.
If you are someone social, dynamic, with strong interpersonal and customer skills, we would love for you to join our team. We are looking for that special person that will be a great addition to our valued team.
- Assign rooms to the housekeepers at the beginning of each shift
- Inspect rooms, which includes inspect all guestrooms, ensuring all required amenities are in place
- Ensure all maintenance issues are reported and looked after prior to guest arrival
- Make sure all housekeeping storages are stocked and organized
- Assist in cleaning rooms or in laundry when required
- Attend to guests’ requests
- Keep in communication with front desk and maintenance teams and assist when help is needed
- Keep public areas clean and sanitized lobby, elevator, and hallways.
- Previous hotels experience an asset but not mandatory
- Must be bilingual French and English
- Supervisory or management experience
- Be professional at all times
- Develop a positive and enthusiastic leadership to foster cohesion and collaboration between teams and colleagues.
- Knowledge of basic computer software (MS Office ®, e-mail, internet, management database).
- Great team working environment
- Extended health benefits
- Staff discounts on hotel rooms
- Close to public transportation
- Position requires flexibility in shifts and schedule
- Extensive physical activity and lifting on a daily basis to complete position requirement
- Training provided
- Day shifts
- Must be available on weekends and holidays
Due to local laws, we prioritize applicants who have permission to work in Canada, and are fluent in both English and French, both orally and in writing.