Le Cantlie Suites Hotel Montreal is looking for someone who shares our passion for excellence and seeks to create a memorable experience for our employees and guests. We are looking for a person who has a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, a concern for quality, a cultural sensitivity, and a sense of customer service.
If you are someone social, dynamic, with strong interpersonal and customer skills, we would love for you to join our team. We are looking for that special person that will be a great addition to our valued team.
- Reviews and discusses room assignment sheet with Housekeeping Supervisor at the beginning of every shift
- Ensures all maintenance and safety hazards are promptly reported to the Supervisor
- Follows Cantlie Suites Hotel procedures for the cleaning and making up of rooms
- Changes linens in assigned guest rooms according to established policies and procedures
- Ensures that all room amenities are in place, and that all drapes, sheers, windows, and balcony doors are closed and locked prior to room completion.
- Turns in all lost & found items to the Housekeeping Office immediately upon leaving an assigned floor
- Ensures that the housekeeping cart is fully supplied, and that all needed supplies and equipment are in good working order
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Housekeeper
- No education or experience required; we will train one on one
- Ability to follow instruction
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners
- Successful completion of high school education preferred, but combination of experience and education will be considered
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 40 pounds, to stand and / or walk for an extended period, ability to stoop, kneel and reach, or perform repetitive foot and hand action, and the ability to bend at the waist
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking team environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule, which includes weekends and holidays
Due to local laws, we will give priority consideration to candidates with authorization to work in Canada, and fluent in French and English, both orally and in writing.
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. The use of the masculine is only used for the purpose of lightening the text. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.