High Tech Genesis is looking for ambitious software developers to design and develop software which will enable innovative security systems around the globe.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of software development experience in C, C++ and C#
- 3+ years of experience in developing software modules on embedded platforms
- Strong understanding of Linux, Windows and Android operating systems
- Exceptional listening and communications skills
- Experience with building and maintaining APIs
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Manage and deliver a dynamic set of objectives within time and quality targets
- Ability to read and analyze electronic circuit diagrams
- Bilingualism (En/Fr)
- Degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
What we can offer you!
- Competitive salary offered on an experience-based level
- Flexible working hours
- Group insurance
- Employment in a fast-growing IT space providing you with brilliant career options for years to come
- Social activities – Free coffee/tea – Free on-site parking
Important: In times of pandemic: We protect our employees with a mandatory distancing protocol and by providing masks, visors, gloves and hand sanitizer.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.