High Tech Genesis is looking for a front-end web, application and mobile developer who would participate in the architecture and development of various user interfaces for our embedded products as well as our cloud-based solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the definition of the architecture and technical specifications of the different user interfaces (application and web).
- Development of client applications and web user interfaces using web services from the various products or from a cloud infrastructure.
- Development of tools to facilitate troubleshooting and debugging of the various web interfaces implemented.
- Participate in the implementation of a CD/CI infrastructure allowing for the automation of testing and delivery processes.
- Define unit tests and/or integration tests and provide support for the integration and validation of modules in the products offered by us or our partners.
- Write technical documentation on the company's products and solutions or maintain existing documentation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in using API/SDKs using REST or GRPC
- Experience in web security to implement or integrate "authentication" systems from various systems (OAuth, SSO, multi factor authentication, etc.)
- Experience in web interface development from a cloud infrastructure
- Bilingualism (Fr/En)
In-depth knowledge of:
- Programming languages such as C#, HTML 5, Java, Java Script or any other language related to web interface development
- Platforms such as Angular, React.Js, Vue.Js, etc.
- Video display systems (MJPEG, H.264, H.265)
- Web security systems (OAuth, SSO, Multi factor authentication, Certificate management)
- Mobile application development
- Networking (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP(s), RTP/RTSP, HLS,)
- IP video security systems
- Design techniques such as UML
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.