High Tech Genesis is looking for a skilled Software Developer specializing in Blazor WebAssembly, .NET MAUI, and cloud technologies.
As a key member, you will play a pivotal role in architecting and developing innovative applications, providing technical insights into roadmaps, and actively participating in DevOps enhancements. If you thrive in a collaborative environment, excel in peer design and code reviews, and are passionate about contributing to the growth of a high-performing team, we invite you to be a part of our exciting journey in shaping the future of our technology landscape.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Architect and develop applications in Blazor Wasm and .Net MAUI technologies
- Architect and develop Cloud applications and APIs in .Net technologies
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions as part of research spikes
- Lead and participate in peer design and code reviews
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps, backlog refinement, project estimation
- Participate into DevOps improvement initiatives and the evolution of Agile practices
- Share best practices with team members and help the team grow
Required skills and experience:
- At least 5+ years of experience delivering various Cloud, Web and multi-platform mobile applications
- At least 3+ years of experience performing architectural solution design
- Excellent knowledge of Blazor, experience with .Net MAUI
- Strong skills with C#, .Net Framework
- Excellent knowledge of mobile and Web design patterns, principles, and tools
- Experience with NoSQL DB, websockets, push notifications, event streaming
- Experience with Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps, automated testing, CI/CD
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 4: Salary is commensurate with experience.