Le Cantlie Suites Hotel Montreal is looking for someone who shares our passion for excellence and seeks to create a memorable experience for our employees and guests. We are looking for a person who has a strong work ethic, a high level of integrity, a concern for quality, a cultural sensitivity, and a sense of customer service.
If you are someone social, dynamic, with strong interpersonal and customer skills, we would love for you to join our team. We are looking for that special person that will be a great addition to our valued team.
- Capture sales from in-coming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation.
- Complete interfaced reservations with added requests
- Provide excellent and courteous customer service throughout our clients stay.
- Upon check-in relay pertinent information regarding the establishment and its services
- Register and check-out our guests in a prompt, professional and welcoming manner.
- Provide courteous, professional, and pleasant phone manners.
- Answer internal, external phones promptly and transfer to proper departments.
- Carefully read the logbook, internal and external memos. Communicate all relevant information regarding the guests and the hotel to other relevant departments.
- Respond to e-mails, questions, or requests on websites.
- Capability to handle guest complaints and concerns in the absence of the Supervisor or Manager.
- Follow procedures and policies implemented by the Hotel.
- Must have good knowledge and ability to describe surrounding places, major attractions, restaurants, and other major points of interest in the city and assist guests as required.
- Ensure all around timely communication within departments.
- Responsible for cash float, reports, and forms of payments.
- Any other task related with guests.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in English and French.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, organize, and follow up with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and demonstrate initiative.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and flexible.
- Must be a positive team player.
- Excellent Communication, customer service, and negotiation skills
- Good decision making/problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and or holidays – as per operational needs.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and IQware knowledge an asset.
- Previous hotel experience in a Reservations, Front Office, Sales and Marketing or in a similar position with customer service emphasis is strongly preferred.
- Possess a DEC in hotel management is an asset.
Due to local laws, we prioritize applicants who have permission to work in Canada, and are fluent in both English and French, both orally and in writing.