High Tech Genesis is looking for motivated software developers or engineers to join our core team. You will work with like minded engineers in an agile environment with demo days, code reviews, bug bashes and research spikes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bilingualism (En/Fr)
- 3+ years of software development experience in C, C++ and C#
- Minimum of 3 years of experience creating software modules on embedded platforms (ARM, DSP)
- Strong understanding of the Linux operating system
- Strong listening and communications skills
- Experience with building and maintaining APIs
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams
- Manage and deliver a dynamic set of objectives within time and quality targets
- Read and analyze electronic circuit diagrams
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Technical: knowledge of:
- Operating systems and embedded environments (Linux / Windows Embedded)
- Encoding systems and video decoding (MJPEG, H.264)
- Programming languages such as C, C ++ and C #
- Digital video signals (LVDS, BT.656, MIPI, HD-SDI, HDMI, etc.)
- Video security systems over IP
- Design techniques such as UML
- Extensive knowledge in networking (TCP / IP, UDP, Multicast, HTTP (s), RTP / RTSP)
- Understanding of FPGA module programming languages
- Ability to read and analyze electronic circuit diagrams
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary will commensurate with experience.