National Dispatch Services is currently recruiting a Dispatch Coordinator to join its team of dedicated specialists. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong client focus and the ability to multitask.
*We offer bonuses for on call service that can be as much as $150 extra in your pocket in a week*
Here is an opportunity to start your career in an established and successful company that continues to grow. We are looking for great communicators who have a service-first attitude and want to learn new skills.
- Answer incoming calls or emails from clients to produce quotes, process orders and dispatch professionals across the country (no sales or cold-calling!);
- Identify and research the specific equipment or specialist required, and coordinate operations in the requested area;
- Provide courteous and informative customer support to all incoming callers, demonstrating knowledge of key services and strengths;
- Collaborate with the team to resolve any major client issues (delays, delivery difficulties, complaints);
- Follow up with clients, monitor progress on jobs and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Provide limited on-call service with compensation;
- Excellent communicator.
- High-school diploma;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a retail, customer service or call-centre environment;
- Experience working in an office environment (asset);
- Proficiency in English;
- Base comprehension of French. This is a good opportunity for people living in Quebec with limited French skills!