Are you a problem solver with a knack for customer service? Can you win over people with your charm and quick thinking? Tired of working in dead-end call centre jobs? If yes, then this job might be for you!
*We offer bonuses for on call service that can be as much as $150 extra in your pocket in a week*
National Dispatch Services is currently recruiting a Dispatch Coordinator to join its team of dedicated specialists. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong client focus and the ability to multitask.
Here is an opportunity to start your career in an established and successful company that continues to grow. We are looking for great communicators who have a service-first attitude and want to learn new skills.
- Answer incoming calls or emails from clients to produce quotes, process orders and dispatch professionals across the country (no sales or cold-calling!);
- Identify and research the specific equipment or specialist required, and coordinate operations in the requested area;
- Provide courteous and informative customer support to all incoming callers, demonstrating knowledge of key services and strengths;
- Collaborate with the team to resolve any major client issues (delays, delivery difficulties, complaints);
- Follow up with clients, monitor progress on jobs and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Provide limited on-call service with compensation;
- Excellent communicator.
- High-school diploma;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a retail, customer service or call-centre environment;
- Experience working in an office environment (asset);
- Proficiency in English;
- Base comprehension of French. This is a good opportunity for people living in Quebec with limited French skills!