Our Long Care Client is looking for a dishwasher in Longueil QC for full-time.
Anyone who is interested to work long hours go ahead and apply:
Dishwasher Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Changes water of machines and sinks every two hours, or more often as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions set by Eco Lab.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
- Customer service
- Planning and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated with a high energy level
- Verbal communication
- French and English required
Salary: $15.75 per hour
Time: 7am-3pm or 11am-8pm