We are seeking someone with strong experience implementing our digital marketing strategy as well as building and managing relationships across all our sales channels. You should have some experience in different fields of digital marketing (Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing).
The successful candidate should have some experience working with Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. As Digital Marketing Assistant you will be tasked with creating content or revising content. You must have some experience creating and managing social media presence for businesses.You should also have some graphic design experience, as well as video editing skills as there will be some basic design and short video editing involved.
We are looking for someone with strong writing and verbal communications skills. The candidate should be bilingual in English and French. The position is a full time job position depending on the candidate's availability until the end of August 2022 with possibility of extension.
An interest in social dancing is a plus.
Please note that this position is supported by the Canada Summer Job Program and requires that the candidate be a Permanent Resident of Canada, or a Canadian Citizen under the age of 30.
Salary range : $16 to $22 per hour depending on the experience.
- Assist in the creation of great, engaging content for social channels: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Tiktok;
- Assist in social media reporting and community engagement/interaction;
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online;
- Actively monitor trends in social media tools, for both strategy development and to generate new content ideas;
- Identify trends and opportunities on social media platforms to increase brand awareness, reach new prospective consumers and integrate into marketing plan;
- Network with key influencers in the dance industry to spread our brand message and make valuable connections.
- A positive, proactive, and strategic approach to improving quality of content with each and every published profile;
- Having a Blog is a plus;
1. Excellent communication and writing skills
2. Social Media knowledge
3. Basic Graphic design skill, knowledge in Photoshop, Canva & Illustrator etc
4. Video and Film editing skills for social media (Adobe Premiere)
5. Fluent in both English and French