High Tech Genesis is looking for a DevOps Technical Lead to lead a team of engineers in a fast-growing Saas environment.
The successful candidate will be leading a team of DevOps to work on building pipelines from on-premises software to cloud. You will design, implement, and securely deploy products with consideration of industry standards and best practices and cost effectiveness and emerging technologies.
- Automate the continuous delivery of development artifacts
- Build CI/CD modernization and DevSecOps roadmaps through various stages and steps from lift and shift to complete cloud-native and application rearchitected, g.,single-tenant to multi-tenant, stateful to stateless and securing containerized applications
- Design, configure and maintain DevSecOps-enabled pipelines, including development and production environments, for large, reactive, cloud-based systems
- Monitoring of performance and stability and incident response and disaster recovery while scaling infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Assessing requirements to ensure software deliverables remain secure, reliable, scalable, and cost-effective
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years Kubernetes
- 3 years of experience with Terraform/Jenkins/Hudson/GitLab or equivalent build orchestration tools
- 3 years of experience with Azure or other virtualization infrastructure with accompanying certifications
- 2+ years of building Cloud (SaaS) products and infrastructures
- 5+ years of experience with designing, building, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with building Rest APIs using Java and .NET in Linux/Windows servers
- 3+ years’ experience working Linux operating systems
- Experience scripting in Linux CLI and Linux security
- Experience with configuration management
- Database experiences or experiences setting up big data pipelines
- Experience at producing deployment templates/recipes that automate infrastructure provisioning to deployment
- Background in Security (Network, Platform, and Application Security)
- Kubernetes certifications (CKAD, CKA, CKS)
- Cloud platform certifications (AWS DevOps Engineer)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.