High Tech Genesis is looking to hire a DevOPs Developer to join our exciting team where you will play a pivotal role in developing, improving, and maintaining the cloud infrastructure for renewable technology including electric charging, solar power, home monitoring and more!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience delivering various Cloud services involving Azure DevOps or related platforms
- 3+ years of experience performing architectural solution design
- Strong DevOps Experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub, Kubernetes, Container deployment (Docker), ARM templates, Terraform/Cloud Formation
- Understanding of MSGraph and its underlying SDK
- Skill in deploying Service Fabric nodes, clusters and infrastructure
- Expertise with monitoring tools (performance, security, availability)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Note 4: Please submit an MS Word version of your resume when applying for this position.
Note 5: Salary is commensurate with experience.