If you are an Inside Sales - Customer Service professional looking for an opportunity to grow in a stimulating work environment, Cowan Dynamics has an exciting opportunity for you!
Cowan Dynamics is a well-established engineering and manufacturing company of Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electro-Hydraulic Actuators and process control systems. We have an international and diversified client base supported by our sales groups based in Montreal and Edmonton.
In this position, you will be mandated to provide customer service to our clients for the Company’s standard and custom products, preferably in the process automation industry.
You are very computer literate, are proactive, and work well within a small technical sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring timely and accurate execution of order entry, including Qty, Price, and product part number.
- Purchase Order review to ensure the order matches our quotation.
- Act as the first point of contact for fielding customer inquiries and resolving customer issues via telephone and e-mail.
- Work with Planning and Operations to manage customer backorders and lead time inquiries.
- Review return requests relative to guidelines and provides authorization for items that qualify.
- Process credits and debits related to order issues and customer returns.
- Develop and maintain optimal customer relationships.
- Always provide prompt, accurate, efficient, and courteous customer service.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Perfectly Bilingual in both French and English oral and written.
- 3 to 5 years of customer service experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to learn product information quickly.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong documentation and follow-up skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERP/order management systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 products especially Outlook
- 8-hour shift (8:00-16:30)
- Monday to Friday
Why Cowan Dynamics?
At Cowan Dynamics we believe that customer satisfaction starts with the satisfaction of our staff, this is why we invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to perform.
The successful candidate will work from Cowan’s Montreal office.
Salary is commensurate with experience.