At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Customer Service Chat Representative working remotely in Canada, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience (including Great Place to Work® in Canada for a 2nd year in a row) and company culture. This position is open to residents of British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you'll work to resolve customer issues via chat services including chat, text, email, social media, direct messaging as well as other nonverbal platforms. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Connect and resolve issues with customers using written communication only
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
What You Bring to the Role
- Nimble typing fingers at 40 words per minute
- 1 year or more of related customer service experience in retail, banking, contact center, customer electronics and/or similar fields
- Internet speed > 15 Mbps. A hardwired connection to your home router is recommended. Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
- Great written communication skills including grammar and spelling
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- All positions are permanently remote and full-time
- And yes...all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.