● You have a car and a class 5 license.
● You are available at least 24 hours a week
● You have a smartphone and/or a tablet with an internet connection.
● You have the ability to communicate in both French and English.
● You are able to fill out a questionnaire and transcribe the answers accurately.
● You know how to use Google Sheets and/or Excel.
● You have a laptop (an asset).
● You are authorized to work in Quebec.
● You are organized, reliable, and rigorous.
● You are flexible and proactive.
● You are enthusiastic and have excellent customer relations skills.
● You have experience in customer service (an asset).
● You are available to work evenings and weekends (an asset).
Your job is to go on the road and visit convenience stores or gas stations that distribute our client's products. You will ask them simple questions following a predefined scenario in order to test their knowledge of the products. After each visit, you will fill out an evaluation report. Visits take place during the week (daytime or evenings) and/or on weekends depending on your availability.