We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
CIBC is transitioning to an Agent @ Home model, for this role there is a possibility to work from home at some point in this process. The expectation and details will be confirmed if you move through the recruitment process. Even though this role is a remote position - the expectation is that you must be able to attend your primary CIBC location within two hours upon request (e.g. technology/service outages, Business Contingency Planning, team meetings, celebration, events, etc.)
You’ll work in the Fraud Credit cards Contact Centre team. As an Identity Theft Response officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of service to both external and internal customers consistent with CIBC’s vision of winning customer loyalty through service excellence. You’ll use extensive analytical ability, resolve all complex or difficult problems relating to Fraud Applications, Account Takeovers, Convenience Cheques, and Payments referred by other areas of CIBC or other external sources as well as from our monitoring systems.
Please note that the start date is March 6th, 2023 and it's a full time permanent position.
We want to hear from you if:
- You are willing and able to participate in the CIBC Agent @ Home program
- You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are ambitious and you love to learn.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.
- You listen and learn from the diverse experience of others.
- You bring the best of yourself to work.
- You're fluent in French and English to support business operations outside of Quebec, Canada.
If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the frontlines of client service, we’ve got you covered. You’ll begin your journey with an industry-leading paid training program that runs about three weeks.
- Your training will get you equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible experience to CIBC clients – we know there’s a learning curve and we’re here to help.
- You’ll initially participate in approximately 3 weeks of training with a mix of in-class learning and on-the-job application - typically from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- It’s hands-on, so you’ll get the real-life experience you need to rise to the challenge.
A quick note on your availability – our Contact Centre is open Monday to Sunday, 7:00 am to Midnight. We’d like for you to be flexible between these hours.
How You'll Succeed
- Get comfortable connecting on a personal level. Don’t be afraid to draw from your own experiences to help our clients.
- Be the best listener. Make sure our clients’ feel heard, no matter what the issue.
- Use sound investigative skills by using your extensive analytical ability.
- Resolve complex or difficult problems relating to Fraud Applications, Account Takeovers, Convenience Cheques, and Payments referred by other areas of CIBC or other external sources (law enforcement, other financial institutions, etc.), as well as from our monitoring systems.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Mont-1155 Rene Levesque 7th