Monteregie East Partnership for the English-Speaking Community
- 4 active jobs (view)
Monteregie East Partnership for the English-speaking Community (MEPEC) is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to serve the interests of the English-speaking community of the Montérégie East.
MEPEC is currently recruiting for a Communications Assistant who will be responsible to implement MEPEC’s Marketing and Communications Strategy and to promote the events and activities for its community.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- On a daily basis, manage an online presence by monitoring social media accounts, producing innovative, engaging and unique digital content.
- Report on the effectiveness of all the campaigns and communication tools.
- Promote all MEPEC activities, events and services in accordance with the Marketing and Communications Strategy.
- Develop and write communication tools such as brochures, newsletters and other documents.
- Assist in the production of promotional tools.
- Performs other related duties related to the objectives of MEPEC.
- Hold or pursuing a graduate degree such as a DEC or university degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or a related discipline.
- Experience from one (1) year to less than three (3) years in working in communications, marketing or related discipline.
- Proven experience in content writing, having a portfolio of graphic designs will be considered an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Demonstrate excellent English and French language (written and spoken)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional autonomy and ability to work independently as well as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Good organizational skills
- Open-minded, adaptable, cooperative
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- This position is based on a 28 to 32 hours per week.
- This position is entirely remote, but the person will have to travel at least once a month to the office located in Beloeil, Qc (South Shore of Montreal)
- Date of contract: from July 3, 2023 to March 31, 2024 with possibility of renewal
- The salary range for this position is from $22.60 to $28.30 per hours.
- Benefits: 3-week vacation after 1 year, one-week paid vacation at Christmas, 13 holidays, 3% employer contribution to pension plan, group insurance with 50% employer contribution, flexible hours, 2-day annual retreat, frequent company activities and tuition reimbursement.