Job description and duties
- Supervise and provide personal care to two children (9 and 7 years old) in their home in Montreal (Westmount).
- Assist children with their bathing, personal hygiene and dressing.
- Prepare and serve meals for children.
- Perform routine housekeeping duties, such as washing the floors, making the beds, and cleaning up the dishes.
- Help children with homework and organize activities such as games and outings for children.
- Accompany children to school and appointments.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Completion of a full-time caregiver program of at least 6 months.
- At least 6 months of relevant work experience.
Terms of employment: Permanent full-time position
Hours/week: 36 hours/week
Wage: 20$ per hour
Language of work: English
Location of work: 200 Chemin de la Côte-Saint-Antoine, Westmount, QC H3Y 2J2
How to apply: Kindly send your CV as well as copies of your caregiver program diploma and work reference letter(s) to [email protected]