Job Title: Warehouse Associate (Montreal)
Location: 8576 Boul. Pie-IX Montreal, QC H1Z 4G2
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Sunday to Thursday/ 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Pay Rate: $20.00/hour
- Picks and prepares customer orders in an accurate, efficient and productive manner and assembles the order into totes.
- Receives product as required from vendors and puts the product away into the proper location within the warehouse.
- Responsible for ensuring that all totes are properly identified with the correct route and location.
- Loads outbound trucks with picked product in an accurate and efficient manner ensuring that the load is stable and secure.
- Shuts delivery vehicles as required to perform loading tasks.
- Receives returned inventory and putts it back into stock based on best before dates.
- Performs inventory counts of the warehouse.
- Observes, reports and corrects (when appropriate) all unsafe and unsanitary conditions that could cause employee and/or customer accidents.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Performs all related requests, tasks and processes as required from operations supervisor/manager.
- Complies with the applicable Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Ability to work any shift including weekends.
- Must be Bilingual English and French (7.5/10 French)
- Ability to read and perform basic math functions.
- Considerable knowledge of warehouse location layout.
- Working knowledge of all safety rules and safety procedures.
- Working knowledge of inbound/outbound process.
- Considerable skill in efficiently lifting, stacking and building quality pallets.
- Skill in operating warehouse equipment: i.e.; motorized Pallet Jack, Hi-lift, etc..
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop and lift up to and including 40-50lbs frequently and 60lbs occasionally.
- Skill in meeting production standards.
- Skill in communicating effectively with supervisors and department managers.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Experience: 1-3 years warehouse or equivalent preferred.
- Class “G” Driver’s License
- Speak English and French