At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Bilingual Sales Representative – French-English in Montreal, Canada you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
For your safety and the safety of our employees
• We are conducting our entire recruitment process virtually
• Training will be remote (from your home) - you MUST have reliable high-speed internet. A computer will be provided for you
• Work will remain remote until the pandemic has subsided
What You’ll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sale opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
• Bring your strong product and brand knowledge, goal setting experience, and passion to negotiate and close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
• Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sale opportunities
What You Bring to the Role
• 6 months business to business sales experience
• Exceptional communication skills in French and English
• Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations before escalating to next level
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Computer savvy
• Eligibility to work in Canada
The Equipment You'll Need
- Your own computer with these technical requirements (sorry no Apple, Chrome OS or tablets)
- Internet speed > 15 Mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended. Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
What You Can Expect
• Regular – Full Time position
• Health and dental benefits after 90 days
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
• Diverse and community minded organization
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Sales Manager. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.