Join us at Concentrix for a defined career path with pay increases at each level, development opportunities and a dynamic work environment!
Are you great at actively listening to customers, determining their needs and helping to resolve their issues effectively? If you are helpful, detail oriented, and enjoy solving problems Concentrix is the place for you.
We offer a positive culture committed to partnership and continuous improvement that includes:
- Competitive pay with a defined career path and strong growth potential
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits at 3 Months
- Paid training program – you bring the customer service; we’ll teach you the rest
- Access to courses and training for continual learning and development
- Great WorkPerks! Get discounts on tickets and other cool stuff
In this role you will provide best in class customer service as you field incoming calls. You will answer inbound calls in both English and French from customers having problems with their smart phones and computers. Problems range from simple password resets to more complex issues where you will utilize your excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software, networking, or other designated client products
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months Customer Service experience
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Typing speed of 35 wpm minimum
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate in English and French, both written and verbally
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Ability to learn including strong problem-solving skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practices laws.
We are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and prohibit the same against employees, applicants or other covered persons by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties based on a person's race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership, political affiliation, marital status and pregnancy or other protected status.
Concentrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Due to COVID-19 this position requires you to work REMOTE and ONSITE.
The position will start training in a work from home environment and if/when the impact of COVID-19 decreases, and companies can resume to their normal business, the position will move to our onsite facility in Montreal, QC