We’re growing!! And looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidates to join our team for the position of Community Leader located in Mirabel, Quebec. This is an ideal FULL-TIME opportunity!
- Advertise and show units to prospective tenant.
- Close deals as well as track and record all rental calls, emails and walk-ins.
- Reply to all concerns and complaints from residents within 24 hours with the intent to resolve the tenant’s issue.
- Answer all rental inquiries.
- Generate and deliver notices to tenants.
- Assist with checking credit references and collecting rent on a monthly basis, as required.
- Process application forms.
- Email requested documents/applications to Head Office for approval.
- Thoroughly complete all necessary paperwork (applications, leases, etc.) and move-in & move out inspections.
- Assist with the review of rent roll and receivables. Communicate discrepancies to Property Management Administrator.
- Organize and track all expense receipts, quotes and purchase orders as well as participate in all company or external audit procedures.
- Maintain and update resident information in files as well as in our property management software as necessary.
- Remain available for tenants during assigned working hours and respond quickly during emergency situations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively.
- Good administrative and sales skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
- Good judgment and innovation.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- PC skills are an asset (Word, Excel, e-mail/web).
- Previous sales experience an asset.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or 5 years work related experience.
- Previous experience renting apartments and assisting tenants required.
- Experienced in sales or related field.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation respecting residential tenancies in Ontario and the rights and obligations of Landlords and Tenants an asset.
Why you want to work here:
- Providing great customer service is something you thrive on.
- You get a thrill from staying organized and details are your “thing”.
- Being part of a great team has been your dream.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You are obsessed with cleanliness!
*Please note that all Skyline buildings, apartment units, and premises are smoke free, with the exception of a designated outdoor smoking area*
How to Apply:
Fax: 519 341 0178
The Skyline Group of Companies is comprised of four primary entities to oversee its real estate investment, development, asset management and property management interests. The Skyline Group prides itself on its continuous ability to achieve its objective of owning and managing viable, reputable and accretive commercial and multi-residential real estate. We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels of Skyline to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Building Careers and Communities!