Number of Vacancy: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada and Apprentices.
Employment Type: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Ability to distinguish between colours, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, and Work under pressure.
Work Location Information: In shop
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Client focus, Accurate, Judgement, Dependability and Team player.
Additional Skills: -
- Requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff.
- Train staff, Schedule staff, Hire and dismiss staff.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
Specific Skills: -
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
- Bake mixed dough and batters.
- Prepare special orders.
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods.
- Draw up production schedules.
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards.
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas.
- Operate machinery.
How to apply
By email: [email protected]
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.