- Applicant will be working directly with seniors to provide both Art & Social Media activities/workshops.
- Applicant will be animating discussions and group outings centered around Art & Information Technology.
- Applicant will be responsible for creating, implementing, and evaluating activities/workshops.
- Applicant will be required to do light administration duties as required to complete tasks (stats recording, budget management, report writing).
- Applicant will support special events.
- Experience working with seniors.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English & French
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Animation skills in both the Arts and Information Technology
- Must be 18-30 years old
Start date: July 4th, 2022
End date: August 26th, 2022
35 hours weekly for a duration of 8 weeks (Flexibility to work occasional evenings & week-ends)
Salary: Minimum wage ($14.25)
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before midnight on June 24th, 2022.